Suspended

Why is all my work suspended?  It's happing on my the one conputer, one is running Ubuntu 9.04 64 and the othere runing Windows 7 64, not the download verson.
ID: 21503

sorry, i'm unclear on your message above -- are all your projects suspended on both computers, or only one?  if one: which computer?

It runs so far when I first boot up computer 1 and then it goes in to suspend mode and network in suspended as well even if I tell it to Run Allways both on work and network.

And computer 2 is runing now but now after I leave it alone for about 3 minents and it to goes in to suspend mode.

Is some one hacking in to my GridRepublic.  I am now changing my password.

I just went through my setting and they got changed and I see it got updated because I see the GPU setting is new. I can"t see my new computer on GridRepublic yet so I can"t change anything yet to keep it from going to suspend mode.  I wonderd how many people are having this problem!

just to be sure i understand your issue -- can you clarify what you mean by "suspend mode": what do you see that maikes you think your computer(s) are suspended?

if your second computer is not listed at gridrepublic, this is a separate issue.  can you tell me: how did you add the second computer? 

Both computers are from Grid but as soon as I cange the settings on the Grid site they are all runningt now.  Settins should not be change even when the settings site gets an update.

i apologize, i am a bit confused.  your computers are now all working correctly?

a suggestion -- i think maybe english is not your primary language; you can get live or email help in a variety of languages here

Post   Previous   Page 1 of 1   Next